Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's the Buzzzzzzz all about?

Ms. Helena sent me this video today, and it hit my sparkly spot, so here's something funny that addresses a not-so-funny topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m5vt07W2n4. What a way to get a point across! Naturally this reminds me of the movie Stomp the Yard, a movie that fascinated me so much that I actually bought it (I own maybe four movies). You can watch the trailer or the final dance scene (if you don't mind a spoiler). I can't get enough of this kind of dancing! What do you think of it?

No comments:

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.