Saturday, July 5, 2008

A gift

Today I had afternoon tea with a new -- and already dear-- friend who shared of herself with me. Not only was that a gift in itself, but she showed me how, in situations that would test the strength of the most steely willed around, she remained standing and persisted with her dreams. I was deeply touched by her story and wish that I could find an adequate way to express my admiration.

In lieu of that, if there were a radio station that I knew she listened to, I'd ask them to play THIS SONG (not really a video, but you get to listen) and dedicate it to her.

As they say, Ms. Fizz, don't let them in!

No comments:

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.