Thursday, June 19, 2008
Oh, just a wee smidge of dancing inspiration...
This is probably the best dance sequence ever captured on film. I've watched it maybe 20 or 30 times and never tire of it. Nancy and I had the pleasure of meeting Fayard Nicholas a few years ago at the Soul to Sole tap festival in Austin. (He was a wee bit older then.) Summer, I hope this inspires you for your performance tomorrow night. We can't wait! Click here if you're ready to have your mind blown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- About A Little Bit of Sparkle
- This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment