Friday, June 27, 2008

A Cure for What Ails You

Well, so, I was looking at a hooping site, and caught this, and then couldn't figure out how I found it, so I looked it up on YouTube and got it with a few key words and it made me grin and grin: WATCH NOW! (I'd tell you more, but it's just so great to see this with no introduction.) Then, when you're done, visit this site to learn more about how and why this deliciously celebratory video was made...tell me what you think!

No comments:

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.