Monday, June 9, 2008

First Crushes

Well, why not start with early inspiration?
Click here for a glimpse of a sparkle maker!
After all, you've made it this far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much. You have made me cry tears of happiness. I am so freakin' blessed to have you in my life. I will look at this site everyday. Thank you for loving me so unconditionally. You inspire me. The Mary Tyler Moore Show theme song totally made the tears start spilling. You are amazing.

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.