Friday, January 16, 2009

Let there be light. Lots and lots of light.

I was showing Nancy etsy.com (check it out if you haven't already!), which was introduced to me by Crystal in my jewelry making class. She has a site of very beautiful things for sale, and in her profile, she mentioned her blog. Nancy and I visited and she had posted one of the most beautiful and sparkly things I've ever seen. Here is the video (you can read more about the festival in Crystal's blog entry):

No comments:

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.