Monday, August 11, 2008

Who says hooping is for little girls?

Not this man! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3oKylueUgU. So inspiring!

But then again, there's this kind of hooping, which you probably have to train for starting at the age of two, and you might HAVE to be a small woman (if not a little girl!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXmzMvSXZ0&feature=related

Don't try this at home! Wait a minute...do! Well, maybe just a little around the hips to start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous! I just want to add a bit of sparkle to your page because I know you have been wicked busy. My sparkle note is a story about a crazy teacher who rapped her department norms in a professional development meeting in front of the entire faculty of her school :) Man, I wish I could be that creative. By the way, I hope that the first day of teaching went well. You are fabulous.

About A Little Bit of Sparkle said...

Who says rapping is for rappers?! Go, Summerly, go! I still wish I had a picture of you with the mardi gras (how do you spell that?!)beads, the sideways cap, and the crab shirt -- what did it say?! You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I miss the sparkles and the sparkle giver :) We must get together soon.

This blog, dedicated to my dear friend Summerlilly, is where I've been logging the things that make me smile or laugh or that get me to think about things in a new way -- things that sparkle. I hope that you will find something that does the same for you in these entries. Feel free to post a comment! I would love to hear what you think.